Reusable Cotton and Bamboo face cloths
This bamboo face cloth is sustainable, ecological and is perfect for the eco-friendly woman. It is antibacterial, so is super cleansing and great for the health of your skin!
Eco 60% organic cotton and 40% bamboo.
Approx: 10 x 10 inches.
- Apply your normal wash to your face.
- Run the cloth under hot water, hold against your face for a few moments and wipe over the face.
- Repeat until all the product is removed.
- Then splash your face with cold water to close your pores.
- Rinse your face cloth and allow to air dry.
Wash in the machine once or twice a week on a cool wash and allow to air dry.
Replace every 1-2 months.
How fabulous is bamboo:
Did you know that bamboo is a fast growing grass that doesn't need fertiliser and regenerates from it's own roots! And it has antibacterial properties and is UV resistant!
The beauty of organic cotton is that it has been grown without using any chemical fertilizers or pesticides on it.n land that has been treated and given sufficient time (at least three years) for the removal of all the toxic residues of chemical fertilizers and pesticides used earlier on it. The cotton is from original plants, meaning plants that are not modified and that have not been treated with any chemicals (washes, bleaches, colors, or scents) during its processing and packaging.