Sustainably sourced sterling silver seashell pendant necklace
Say "Hi Matey!" to this dainty antique sterling silver seashell necklace.
Small, beautiful, timeless and sustainably handmade to order perfect for the eco-conscious shopper.
- 925 sterling silver jewellery
- Sterling silver Seashell is12mm
- Fine, lightweight 20 inch ECO chain, approx 0.2mm in diameter
- Produced by manufacturers who use a sustainable and ecological bullion source. And made with a mix of 95% recycled silver and 5% ethically sourced silver.
Perfect for someone who likes to shop from sustainable brands and also likes, simple but impactful jewellery, that tells a story.
All jewellery is sent in a recycled ♻️ branded packaging. And posted to you in a discreet envelope.
- A donation is made from each website sale to the UK charity Ocean generation, who endeavour to reduce the use of single use plastics and the damage done to our oceans and environmental wildlife.
- All postage is also offset from each order with a donation to PLANET a charity that funds companies that are proving, scaling, and commercialising climate solutions for massive impact in the long term.