Sustainably sourced sterling silver whale fin pendant necklace
Say "Aye, Aye!" Captain, to this dainty sterling silver whale fin pendant necklace. Sustainably handmade to order perfect for the eco-conscious shopper.
Whales are in steady decline.
They play an important role in the overall health of the marine environment by having a significant role in capturing carbon from the atmosphere.
Each great whale sequesters an estimated 33 tons of CO2 on average, thus playing their part in the fight against climate change.
Your purchase will help to fund processes to help reverse climate change.
Below, you can read about how your purchase is helping to fund processes to help reverse climate change.
N.b photo is of Zara wearing the shark fin necklace.
- 925 sterling silver jewellery
- With a whale fin pendant cast in pewter.
- Fine, lightweight 20 inch ECO chain, approx 0.2mm in diameter Produced by manufacturers who use a sustainable and ecological bullion source. And made with a mix of 95% recycled silver and 5% ethically sourced silver.
Perfect for someone who likes to shop from sustainable brands and also likes, simple but impactful jewellery, that tells a story.
All jewellery is sent in a recycled ♻️ branded packaging. And posted to you in a discreet envelope.
- A donation is made from each website sale to the UK charity Ocean generation, who endeavour to reduce the use of single use plastics and the damage done to our oceans and environmental wildlife.
- All postage is also offset from each order with a donation to PLANET a charity that funds companies that are proving, scaling, and commercialising climate solutions for massive impact in the long term.