Sustainably sourced sterling silver double starfish pendant necklace
Say "Land Ahoy!", to this dainty antique sterling silver double starfish silver necklace.
Small, beautiful, timeless and sustainably handmade to order perfect for the eco-conscious shopper.
- 925 sterling silver jewellery
- Sterling silver starfish 13 x 11mm each
- Fine, lightweight 20 inch ECO chain, approx 0.2mm in diameter
- Produced by manufacturers who use a sustainable and ecological bullion source. And made with a mix of 95% recycled silver and 5% ethically sourced silver.
Perfect for someone who likes to shop from sustainable brands and also likes, simple sustainable but impactful jewellery that tells a story.
All jewellery is sent in a recycled ♻️ branded aqua blue box with a small keepsake eco-friendly teal coloured linen drawstring bag. And posted to you in a discreet A5 card backed envelope.
- A donation is made from each website sale to the UK charity Ocean generation, who endeavour to reduce the use of single use plastics and the damage done to our oceans and environmental wildlife.
- All postage is also offset from each order with a donation to PLANET a charity that funds companies that are proving, scaling, and commercialising climate solutions for massive impact in the long term.