During lockdown, I have concentrated more on the health of my skin, so im not really wearing makeup during the day (unless im facetiming lol!)
So i've been incorporating my new bamboo and cotton reusable face cloth into my daily routine and Im seeing a great improvement in my skin! Because of its antibacterial properties and its gentle exfoliating weave it feels like i'm having a facial every day!
I prefer natural skin care products so, I'm using a non drying face soap with organic patchouli and marigold which is super healing. And this is my routine which you can use especially if you purchase the reusable face cloth! (if you do please let me know how you get on!)
- Apply your normal wash to your face.
- Run the cloth under hot water, hold against your face for a few moments and wipe over the face.
- Repeat until all the product is removed.
- Then splash your face with cold water to close your pores.
- Rinse your face cloth and allow to air dry.
Wash in the machine once or twice a week on a cool wash and allow to air dry.
Replace every 3-4 months.
You can purchase them here for £6.75 including postage and packaging, which are all eco friendly and biodegradable.